In rare situations, you may need to reset your Motion Sensor, such as when you’re experiencing connectivity issues with The Hub.
First, here’s what you do with the sensor:
1. Keep the batteries in the sensor during this process
2. Move in front of your sensor while it is still powered on and look for a green flashing light to confirm the sensor is awake
Here’s what you do in the app:
1. Select the three lines on the top right corner of the home page and tap on ‘Devices’.
2. Find the sensor you want to reset and go to ‘Edit’, on the next page select ‘Remove Sensor’.
3. You'll be asked one more time, that you're sure. Go ahead and "Remove Device" again!
4. The sensor tells you it has been removed by displaying a flashing yellow light. You should see the amber light in 15 seconds.
If you don't see a flashing yellow light, move in front of the sensor and wait another 15 seconds. If you're still not seeing this pattern contact Customer Care, they can help!
5. Re-install the Door Detector in your app as you would’ve originally. If you need a refresher on how to do that, take a look here: Connecting your Motion Sensor
If your Motion Sensor is still giving you a hard time even after reinstalling, contact Customer Care. They’re really good at this!