In rare situations, you may need to reset your Don't Panic Button, such as when you’re experiencing connectivity issues with The Hub.
Here’s what you do in the app:
1. Select the three lines on the top right corner of the home page and tap on ‘Devices’.
2. Find the sensor you want to reset and tap ‘Edit’, on the next page select ‘Remove Sensor’.
3. You'll be asked one more time, that you're sure. Go ahead and "Remove Device"!
4. The sensor tells you it has been removed by displaying a flashing yellow light. You should see the amber light in 15 seconds.
If you don't see a flashing yellow light, wait another 15 seconds. If you're still not seeing this pattern contact Customer Care, they can help!
5. Re-install the Don't Panic Button in your app as you would’ve originally. If you need a refresher on how to do that, take a look here: Connecting your Don’t Panic Button
If your Don't Panic Button is still giving you a hard time even after reinstalling, contact Customer Care. They’re really good at this!