You’ll have to get yourself a T6 Torx screwdriver. But it gets a lot simpler after that:
- Use the ol’ Torx to remove the screws on the back of the Button.
- Replace the battery (CR2450). Don’t forget to respect the polarities!
- Close the casing and install the screws in the back of the device.
- Check your app to confirm it’s “Connected”.
Keep an eye out for when the light on the Button flashes twice every minute. That means the battery is low!
- RISK OF EXPLOSION IF THE BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE. DISPOSE OF THE BATTERY IN ACCORDANCE WITH INSTRUCTIONS.
- Careful when removing the cover for battery change - Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) can harm electronic components inside.