In rare situations, you may need to reset your Door Detectors to resolve a connection problem with The Hub. First, you’ll need to remove the sensor.
Here’s what you do with the sensor:
1. Keep the batteries in the sensor so it can receive the disconnect commands.
2. Open or close the door while the sensor is still powered on, look for a green flashing light to confirm the sensor is awake.
Next, here’s what you do in the app:
1. Select the three lines on the top right corner of the home page and tap on ‘Devices’ and then ‘Door Detectors’.
2. Find the Door Detector that you want to reset and tap ‘Edit’, on the next page select ‘Remove Sensor’.
3. You'll be asked one more time that you're sure. Go ahead and "Remove Device"!
4. The sensor tells you it has been removed by displaying a flashing yellow light. You should see the amber light in 15 seconds.
If you don't see a flashing yellow light, open and close the door again and wait another 15 seconds. If you're still not seeing this pattern contact Customer Care, they can help!
5. Re-install the Door Detector in your app as you would’ve originally. If you need a refresher on how to do that, take a look here: Connecting your Door Detector.
If your Door Detector is still giving you a hard time, even after reinstalling, contact Customer Care. They’re really good at this!