If you purchased the Don’t Panic Button in addition to your Starter Kit, follow these steps to install. There are so many things to worry about during an emergency. Asking for help shouldn’t be one of them. Your Don’t Panic Button contacts the right folks at the right time with literally just a touch. Let’s set it up.
1. On the app, tap the three lines at the top of your screen then 'My Devices' Select 'Don't Panic Buttons'
2. The Don’t Panic Button comes with a Coin Cell battery installed, so that’s one less thing to do. This is one battery you can keep in. Press the button and a LED yellow light will begin to flash.
3. The app will start to connect to the Button. Like with the rest of devices, the closer to The Hub, the better.
4. Once it’s connected, the yellow LED light will stop flashing, and the app will let you know the device has been connected.
5. Now you get to give your Button a name!
Here's a helpful video on some ways to use your 'Don't Panic Button':
No more panicking! Your Button is now connected. For 30 minutes, the button will send a test notification when pressed. Once you have added your notifications, you can test your Don't Panic Button around your house - this will give you direct feedback that it is workin'. Please note: after 30 minutes, the button is live!
You're ready to move on to:
Step 10: Set up Your Care Circle