Just like any wallet, what you find in this one is very valuable. Here, you can find and store important info like medications, conditions, and medical team members that are key to your Senior’s well-being. Forget about pens and stickies. The Health Wallet is the new place for all things health.
Once you’re in the Health Wallet, there are several categories of information you can add and view about your Senior. Let’s check out Medications first.
1. Choose the option from the bottom horizontal menu.
2. Make sure the ‘Medications’ tab is highlighted in blue. Then select ‘Add New’.
3. Here, you’ll be able to add key info like medication name, intake start and end date, and any notes that the rest of the Care Circle might find helpful.
4. Keeping track of names, bottles, boxes, and sizes can be a tough job. Well, not anymore, no. Now you just select ‘Add Photo’ at the top of the screen to take or upload a photo of that medication. No more ‘which one is it!?’.
5. Once you’ve completed all information, tap ‘Add Medication’ at the bottom of the page.
6. Repeat the process for any additional medications.
Adding Daily Medication Reminders
Seniors, you will never forget their medication again, not on our watch! Seniors have the ability to set Medication reminders. By just giving us a time and a medication name, we’ll make sure to remind them of their daily intake.
1. Under the ‘Medications’ tab, scroll all the way down to ‘Daily Reminders’ and select ‘Add New’.
2. You must give us a time and its corresponding medication. But what if they take it more than once a day? Well, just add a second reminder! Repeat the process for all medications.
3. We’ll save all Daily Reminders in the Health Wallet and send your Senior a friendly notification when it’s time. Make sure push notifications are on.
Conditions are pretty serious, so you can rest assured the Health Wallet is the right place to store them. Here’s how you can add and view them:
1. Select the ‘Conditions’ tab from the upper horizontal menu.
2. Select ‘Add New’.
3. You'll be taken to our 'Add Condition' Screen'.
4. Condition names can be tricky, so we added a smart box where you can type the first few letters, and we’ll make some suggestions. Choose the one that fits your’s condition the best.
5. Add ‘Date of Diagnosis’ and any notes that might be helpful to the rest of the Care Circle.
6. Tap ‘Add Condition’ at the bottom, and that’s it! Repeat these steps to add other Conditions if needed.
Your Condition will look like this:
Adding Medical Care Team Members
There’s only one last step for you to fully cash in on health: adding Medical Care Team members. Sometimes you have to juggle a few medical practitioners, so here’s how you keep track of them all:
1. In the Health Wallet, select the ‘Medical Care Team’ tab on the upper horizontal menu.
2. Select ‘Add New’.
3. On the next page, give us a few details here and there, like your practitioner’s name, specialty, phone number, email, and office address.
4. When done, tap ‘Add Member’ at the bottom of the screen. Repeat these steps to add other members to your Senior’s Medical Care Team.
5. Now that Health Wallet is full!
Congratulations you have centralized a very valuable asset for your Care Circle.
You're officially Quillin', time to sit back and let Quil Assure do some work!