No problem. First, make sure you don’t leave the devices at your old place, ok? Take them with you and follow these steps:
We recommend labeling each device before you leave, that way you can place them in the same spots at your new home! This way they can all keep delivering accurate insights from their brand new home!
- If you're the Account Holder, Select the Menu at the top right of your home screen
- Select 'My Account' and navigate to 'Edit Senior Profile'. If you're the Senior and the Account Holder, go ahead and just select "Edit Profile"
- Update the exact new address in the box
At the new location, you will have to connect to the new internet. If you’re using the same router that you used before, your Hub will reconnect on its own once your internet is active. Then after that, you're all done with the hub!
Go ahead and set up your Devices in their new locations.
If you’re using a new router with a whole new Wi-Fi and password, you'll need to follow the steps when we originally set up your hub using the ethernet cable. You can find a refresher here: Step 4: Connecting Your Hub
After you get your Hub back online with the Ethernet cable, you can update your Wi-Fi next!
To update your Wi-Fi:
1. Select the Menu at the top right of your home screen
2. Select 'Devices' and Navigate to your Hub under 'My Devices'
3. Select 'Edit' to re-connect to your new Wi-Fi
4. Select your new W-Fi under "Other Networks" and enter your Wi-Fi password
5. Once connected, you're all set to unplug your Ethernet Cable and reposition the hub if needed.
You're all set! Welcome Home!
Keep in mind only the Account Holder and the Senior have the key to update location. Please be as accurate as you were the first time. This new place is where we would instruct emergency response services to attend in case of a Safety Event.